Thursday, September 16, 2010

Discouraged?

"My [Daughter],
Be faithful in Christ;
And may not the things which I have written grieve thee,
To weigh thee down unto death;
But may Christ lift thee up,
And may His sufferings and death,
And the showing His body unto our fathers,
And His mercy and long-suffering,
And the hope of His glory and of eternal life,
Rest in your mind forever."

Moroni 9:25
(Mormon's epistle to his son, Moroni, yet VERY applicable to each of us)

Be Still and Know That I Am God!  CLICK HERE

3 comments:

  1. Needed to hear this today. I get my brain clogged up with the things I am doing....not doing that I should be doing. I NEED to be still and think of this! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really appreciating the thoughts and strength that these postings are giving me. I read them every day. Cathy Blanch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo glad! There truly is strength in numbers. Thank you for joining in. Much love :)

    ReplyDelete